Friday, December 4, 2015

The Year Ahead Conference

Today, I will be at the Canadian War Museum as NPSIA's Centre for Intelligence and Security Studies is hosting a conference on the year ahead.  The program is summarized here.  I plan to live tweet it at #ya16.

It has sold out with much of the Ottawa foreign policy community showing up.  I will post tomorrow on what I learned, which will be a great deal with folks like Will McCants, Chris Fair, Miles Kahler leading off the day.  The bar will be set high, and I have no doubt that Josh Rovner and Heather Hurlburt will close the day with an insightful discussion of the future of the US in the world moderated by yours truly.

So, keep an eye here and at the hashtag (and my twitter account @smsaideman) for the discussion today.

No comments: